Ahhhhh waffles! I bloomin’ love waffles. But they’re also calorific. So of course, I set about finding a relatively healthy/Slimming World friendly recipe. I stumbled upon Pinch Of Nom which if you’re doing Slimming World is like a bible let me tell you! I found this super easy waffles recipe on there this morning I gave it a go...
So, to make these beauties, you will need:
- Waffle moulds
- 35g oats (add 6 syns if not using as your HexB)
- 75g syn free yogurt, I used vanilla fat free Muller Light
- 1 tbsp Sukrin 1
- 2 eggs
- + Toppings. I've gone with berries, banana and some zero calorie Muscle Food syrup.
And here's how you make them:
- Mix together all the ingredients, apart from your toppings obviously! I blitzed all mine together in my Blend Active.
- Pour the mixture in to the waffle mould, I got mine from eBay for about £4.
- Bake at around 180c for 15 minutes until the waffles are firm and browning.
- Pop them out on to a baking tray and cook until golden, it’s about 5 mins.
- Add your toppings and et voila! Yum!