Ahhhh Real Techniques brushes, the Holy Grail of makeup application. I use brushes from the Eye Starter Kit and Core Collection daily, they’re my absolute faves and well worth investing in. Recently, Real Techniques Collector's Edition Eyelining Set landed on my door step and I was excited to add it to my brush pot...
Here’s what comes in the set :
- Stores and protects brushes.
- Allows the ultimate control to create the perfect line.
- Designed to create an eye enhancing, smoky effect.
- Its firm, angled head delivers optimal control along lash line.
- Its flat, tapered head is perfect for achieving both thin and thick lines.
A couple of these brushes you’ll notice in the Eye Starter Kit, including the Eyeliner Brush which I use for my eyebrows and have done for ages but if you’re really in to your eye liner and precise lines then you need this kit in your life! I used them all for my make up on Saturday and I’m really happy with how it turned out, I love a smokey eye!
I think this is a really lovely collection and after using them on Saturday I can see them being a favourite for when I’m creating a bit of a heavier look. If you don’t own any Real Techniques then you should, they’re really are worth the money, they’re the best brushes I’ve ever used.
Do you like Real Techniques brushes? Which are your favourites?